Assistive listening devices enhance your hearing aid’s performance in everyday situations, such as at home, school and work. They help reduce problems such as background noise by filtering it out before it reaches your hearing aid.
Some assistive listening devices include:
- Amplified phones for improved phone conversations
- Television, so you can enjoy the full movie experience without disturbing others
- Personal Listening Systems are ideal for social situations, helping reduce background noise and amplify speech
- Alarm Clocks, which include flashing lamps or bed shakers so you will always wake up on time
- Bluetooth technology, so you can connect with other devices giving you more freedom and flexibility